OpenROV is an open-source, low-cost underwater robot for exploration and education.
It's also a passionate community of professional and amateur ocean explorers and technologists.
- Live HD video up to 1080p with wide-angle lens and tilt function
- LED lighting for low-light environments
- Easy-to-use web browser user interface
- Rechargeable lithium batteries (sold separately)
- 100-meter lightweight 2-wire tether
- Compact and lightweight--backpack or carry-on ready
- Payload area for additional hardware or equipment
- All open source hardware and software designed for end-users to change
- Over the Internet software and firmware updates