BAD ELF GPS
BAD ELF GPS
Decide the extra 130 bones for the LTE iPad wasn't worth it? We can't blame you — but that also means you're out of luck when you need some GPS action. Unless, of course, you've got This tiny accessory provides high performance 66-channel WAAS to give you GPS latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, and tracking, all without built-in hardware.
- Instantly add GPS & GLONASS location support to your iPad Wi-Fi or iPod touch device with Lightning Connector.
- High performance 66-channel WAAS enables GPS provides latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, and GPS track.
- Accurate to 2.5m (9ft) up to 60,000ft and 1,000mph.
- Quickly acquire satellite lock without cell tower assistance. Hot start time in as little as 2 seconds.
- Sleek design, great fit, and an internal LED that does not protrude from the case.
- Plugs into the iPad/iPod touch either way. And because the passthrough charging cable socket is on the side, you can direct the charge cable to either side of the iPad/iPod touch.
- Built-in micro-USB port allows for pass through charging while in use.
- No internet connection or monthly subscription required.
- Download the free Bad Elf app from the App Store for firmware updates and device configuration