Designclusive Return Policy
Designclusive is a venue made up of independent sellers who run their own shops. This means that each seller is responsible for their own policies regarding refunds and returns. Individual policies will vary from shop to shop.
Before purchasing, it is best to locate and get familiar with the shop’s return policy. You can view this information by clicking the Policies link at the top of their shop homepage. You can also go to the Shipping & Policies tab on an individual listing page. Specific questions about a shop’s policies are best answered by the seller.
Returning an Item
It’s important to have a return agreement with the seller before you ship an item back. This means you’ll want to ensure that you have the following:
- Confirmation from the seller via Conversations that they’ll accept the return
- A return shipping address provided by the seller
- The timeframe in which the seller expects to receive the returned item
- An agreement determining which party is responsible for the cost of return shipping (the buyer or the seller)
We also recommend holding on to all records of return shipment (like tracking information or a postal receipt) in case further action is required.
Issues with a Transaction
Since each seller on Designclusive runs their own shop, Designclusive is not directly involved in transactions between individual buyers and sellers.
This also means when you encounter an issue with a transaction (such as a non-delivery or an item not being as described), we ask that you first contact the seller directly to work towards a resolution. Because Designclusive is not directly involved in the transaction between buyers and sellers, we are unable to issue immediate refunds for purchases.
While it’s our hope that both the buyer and seller will come to a mutual resolution, we can’t guarantee this will be the case.
In the event that you can’t get in touch with the sellers, then, you can open a case
- Whether or not you accept returns
- The timeframe in which you may accept a return
- Who will pay for the cost of return shipping for any items that are sent back to you
If you do have a problem with a transaction, it’s best to contact the buyer directly via Conversations. Buyers are also encouraged to contact you if they experience any issues.